Friday, September 14, 2007

The plan



Here's the plan...the first month I'm going to be in Bolivia and then Peru. Starting in La Paz and then explore the high Salt plains before heading to Peru via Lake Titicaca. All the usual Peruvian sites - Cusco, the Inca Trail, Machu Pichu and Nazca lines. Then up to Ecuador for three weeks up in the mountains and volcanos and then down in the Amazon for a few days. From the equator I then fly all the way down to Patagonia to spend three weeks enjoying the Argentine and Chilean wilderness and visit the most southerly city in the world. Back up then via Buenos Aires to Iguazu and on to Rio where I am spending my last week sailing on a tall ship down the coast of Brazil. Back home just in time for Christmas. Well that's the plan at the moment - check back to see if I've stuck to it!